mySchoolBucks provides a number of key features you will find beneficial including:
- Scheduled recurring payments
- Automatic deposits when your child’s account balance runs low
- Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
- Low balance email notifications
- Access mySchoolBucks from your mobile device
If you haven’t done so already, you will need to sign up for a new parent account and add your students to your household account on mySchoolBucks before you can make payments from mySchoolBucks. The instructions at the link below will guide you in doing this simple step quickly:
There is a $2.50 convenience fee for cafeteria account deposits per transaction.
Payments are uploaded to student accounts 3 times per day, but no uploads occur during meal service.